Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Swimming Recont

Swimming.
I went on the hydro slide and it was scary
because my sister pushed me and i hit my head on the wall when i got down i went in the pool and i was drowning and my sister helped me and i was ok and we had  Lunch and we went home the next day we went back to the swimming pool’s
i went on the diving board and i fell off and i was. Saw when we went home on my back was red and it was fun but the next day i asked if we can go back and she said yes and i said can we have lunch and she said no wait till after
That we had a swim  in the pool  because my mum had a swim in the pool and my mum never had a swim. and it was fun because my mum lifted me in the air and it was cool because my mum made me do a backflip  and it was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.